In this episode, Anna Esaki Smith was interviewed by Bakhtiyor Isoev. Anna Esaki Smith, a global education expert, currently advising higher education institutions, private companies and education organizations on international strategies and thought leadership. Specializes in market scoping, student decision-making analysis, recruitment advising and content development. Forbes contributor writing about education trends, global issues and the evolving workforce. Formerly with UC Berkeley, British Council and EF Education First. Has lived and worked in Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris, Berkeley and New York.
In this episode, Anna Esaki Smith will share her insight about, After the pandemic the recovery and future of higher education.
Watch Full Interview:
- Starting in Higher Education
- Student Success
- Institutions Preparing in help Students Articulate what they want to do.
- Solving Challenges with Higher Education Institutions
- Obstacles and Challenges Working with Institutions
- Students Having Mental Issues
- Suggestion to College Administrator and the Future of Higher Education
- Types of Revenue Streams
- Opportunities for Students and Higher Education Professionals
This show is sponsored by http://4stay.com/
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions at http://offcampus.4stay.com/ or http://landlords.4stay.com/.
Email us at [email protected] or learn more at http://4stay.com/
More episodes here at https://podcast.4stay.com/