In this episode of the Freedom Travel Podcast, Annie Collins, Owner & Travel Architect at Freedom Travel LLC, interviews Graham Carter, Co-founder of Unforgettable Travel Co. with small ships around the world.
Some of the topics include:
- How Croatia has changed from the war-torn country of Yugoslavia
- Croatia the undiscovered destination
- Suggested itinerary for first time visitors
- Small ships vs large cruise lines
- Other small ship destinations
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to freedomtravelllc.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you enjoyed the show, why not go ahead and leave a review right here and go to “Listen on Apple Podcasts”. It is much appreciated