In this episode, we are honored to bring Dr. Ray Lutzky. Dr Lutzky is an American professor, education technology (EdTech) consultant and communications expert who has worked with many of the world’s most innovative and recognizable universities. In his current role, Dr Lutzy is Vice President at Academic Partnerships, a leading EdTech company based in Dallas, Texas that helps universities increase student access to top-quality, affordable and workforce-relevant education delivered online.
Dr Lutzky is keen to share the unique experience that he gained through enrollment management leadership roles at Cornell, New York University (NYU), Pace University, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) and more.
In this episode, Dr. Ray and Bakhtiyor will expand the topic about ‘Emerging Global Partnerships Models; A compass for the future!’
Watch Full Interview:
- Journey in Higher Education
- What is the Most Important for you as a Higher Education Leader
- What Changed Higher Education after the Pandemic
- What Underlying Cause for Institutions to Compete Alone
- Scaling a Facility in Institutions
- Difference Between the Revenue Share Model VS Fee for Service Model
This show is sponsored by http://4stay.com/
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions at http://offcampus.4stay.com/ or http://landlords.4stay.com/.
Email us at [email protected] or learn more at http://4stay.com/
More episodes here at https://podcast.4stay.com/