FAMILY WITHOUT BORDERS – A family with 3 kids made it a goal to visit 197 countries. What an intriguing notion.
Chantal Patton is a location independent entrepreneur who has traveled to over 100 countries together with her husband and 3 daughters over the last 8 years. They have a family goal to visit every country in the world together and are documenting their journey on their YouTube Channel “Growing Up Without Borders”. Originally from Canada, the Patton family now world schools their kids while sharing their adventures and showcasing the beauty of different countries and cultures. The 3 Patton girls have even created a series of online classes for other kids called “Geography Made Fun: Learning Geography from a Kids Perspective”. And, through it all, Chantal continually prioritizes a healthy work/life/education/travel balance for her family.
Chantal is with me today for a lively discussion of these questions?
- What’s your favorite country?
- How long do you stay in each place?
- How many languages do you speak?
- How do you homeschool the girls?
- How do you pick your next destination?
- How long do you normally stay in each place?
- Do you get enough sleep when you’re constantly moving around?
- What do you typically eat for breakfast?
- What’s the best way to learn a new language?
- Do you feel safe when you travel?
- What advice would you give others?
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to freedomtravelllc.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you enjoyed the show, why not go ahead and leave a review right here and go to “Listen on Apple Podcasts”. It is much appreciated.