In this show I visit with Jonathan and Melissa Hunter who have two travel stories to share. The first is one of surprise. That is, Jonathan wanted to take his two teenage girls on a trip — but it was going to be a surprise! The second begins with the wedding announcement and how it changes from a beach destination wedding to New Orleans wedding and an Italian honeymoon with 14 others!
First Story — Plans to surprise his two teenage daughters with a trip
- Boston turns into London
- Includes Wimbledon, food
- The Gordon Ramsey dinner
Second Story — Jonathan and Melissa announce their wedding
- What begins as a beach destination wedding ends up an Italian wine honeymoon with 14 others
- The New Orleans wedding and flood
- Rushing to the airport and the need for an “amphibious cab”
- Jonathan’s prank
- First Italian purchase — jumper cables
- Buying wine in Italy for the new house and wine room
- Cooking class that later served the town locals
- Plans to re-visit Italy focusing on Rome and Amalfi Coast
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to arrange a convenient time.
If you enjoyed the show, why not go ahead and leave a review right here and go to “Listen on Apple Podcasts”. It is much appreciated