Adam Torres and Bryan Kramer discuss leadership conversations.
Apply to be a guest on our podcast here
Human-to-Human leadership conversations aim to further effective communication. In this episode, Adam Torres and Bryan Kramer, CEO at H2H Companies, explore the evolution of Human-to-Human leadership conversations.
About Bryan Kramer
Proud father of H2H: Human-to-Human. He’s an international keynote speaker, a bestselling author, global TED speaker, and strategist consulting Fortune 500 clients such as Harvard, IBM, Cisco, TED, Mastercard, Dell, NASA, NFL, Pitney Bowes and many more on humanizing business through new advances in marketing and social media. His focus, fun, and passion is around humanizing marketing and leadership. Prior to speaking, his marketing agency had consistent growth over the last 18 years, making it one of the fastest-growing private companies in Silicon Valley by the San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal. His book “There’s No B2B or B2C: It’s H2H, Human-to-Human rose to become a global best selling book followed by his second book Shareology, making the USA Today’s Top 150 Book List the week of its release.
He appeared on many including Social/Content/Digital CEO and Global Marketing leader, including:
- The Top 10 Most Engaging Digital Marketing Influencers of 2018
- Top 50 Social CEOs on Twitter Globally – Huffington Post
- Top 25 Influencer to Follow – Forbes
- 25 Social Media Keynote Speakers You Need to Know – Inc.
- 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter – Business Insider
- Top 100 Tech Influencers on Twitter for 2014 – Globe Runner
- 13 Top Social Selling Individual (PureMatter #44 Top Social Selling Brand) – Onalytica
- Featured Writer on SocialMediaToday.com, Business2Community & IBM Social Business
- Weekly #H2HChat Live every Monday at 12 pm PST
- Host of the PureMatter #Substance Luminary Video and Webcast Series
For more visit: bryankramer.com
About H2H Companies
H2H™ gives executives, entrepreneurs and speakers the consistency, accountability, and knowledge they need to crush it on their quest to grow business and themselves. We’ll help you get clear, get direction, and learn how to use the tools you need to get there. In 2014, Bryan Kramer sparked the H2H™ Human-to-Human movement that set out to humanize business through simpler communication, empathy, and celebrating and learning from our imperfections. Since then, this movement has continued to gain momentum around the world and has taken on a new importance that affects us all.