In this episode, Dr. Myron Pope was interviewed by Bakhtiyor Isoev. Dr. Myron Pope is a visionary and collaborative leader with over 25 years of work experience serving as a higher education administrator and educator. In his most recent role, as the Vice President of Student Life at the University of Alabama, he focused on enrollment and retention strategies, student support and advocacy, the promotion of students’ involvement, diversity and inclusion programming, fraternity/sorority life, and the creation of co-curricular learning experiences.
In this episode, Myrone and Bakhtiyor will expand the topic about ‘Improving Students Lives, Not Only Enrollment Numbers’
Watch Full Interview:
- How did you come into Higher Education
- Most Important Aspect for Student Affairs Professionals
- Best Methods in Enrollment Management
- Driven Data Informed Institutions
- Mental Health of the Students are Important
- Challenges for Student Housing
This show is sponsored by http://4stay.com/
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions at http://offcampus.4stay.com/ or http://landlords.4stay.com/.
Email us at [email protected] or learn more at http://4stay.com/
More episodes here at https://podcast.4stay.com/