This episode of Freedom Travel Podcast, Annie Collins, Owner & Travel Architect talks with Kim Hanson, about her move to Morocco and her living experiences.
1. After studying in England Kim decides she wants to live abroad
2. Decision to join a group of strangers on a trip to Morocco—first stop Fes
- How the trip in 2013 changed her perspective and her life choices
- Logistics of making a move abroad
- What life is like in Fes
- A few simple questions:
3. Considering Morocco as a good travel destination
4. Any plans to return home to America?
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to arrange a convenient time.