This premier episode of Freedom Travel Podcast, Annie Collins, Owner & Travel Architect, coincides with a poignant piece of history — the coronavirus pandemic of 2020. Following the disbelief, the shocking reality, a lifestyle completely restructured came the calm and reflection of my life and my career. I tumbled through stories that touched my heart, broke my heart–stories that gave form and direction and gently transformed me from a travel agent to a travel architect.
- Life as a Navy brat, including living in Cuba — the subtle experiences that led me to the travel industry
- Mother brings home two hitch-hikers from Switzerland
- Parents retire to Portugal
- 1990 — The creation of Freedom Travel starts with my career as Ex Dir of Oriental Rug Retailers of America
- Group Travel lessons and the Paint Portugal trips
- 2006 — Retired from NOMA and went full time with Freedom Travel at the same time of internet explosion and Great Recession.
- Success = Resilience and Blind Faith
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to freedomtravelllc.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you enjoyed the show, why not go ahead and leave a review right here and go to “Listen on Apple Podcasts”. It is much appreciated.