In this show you will meet Giuseppe Savignano, Owner of Tenuta Santo Pietro. Alluring, historical and totally Tuscan, yes that is how one might describe the boutique property name: Tenuta Santo Pietro. This winery hotel is a true “agriturismo” where you experience an authentic slice of Italian culture and rural life that you won’t find in a hotel. Now, simply sit back, relax and prepare to take a journey with me and the owner of Tenuta Santo Pietro, Giuseppe Savignano. By the end you too will be dusting off your passport and saying Ciao to everyone you meet.
- History of Tenuta Santo Pietro and how they are still uncovering and discovering.
- What “agriturismo” means in Italy and, particularly the experience at Tenuta Santo Pietro.
- Early childhood and growing up in the US, and what let Giuseppe to return to Italy partner with his brother Nic in this creation.
- About the wines they grow and produce, and how they collaborate with other small local wineries.
- How the pandemic of 2020 impacted their business, families and lives.
- Giuseppe reveals his word for 2021 – the word that will guide them through the COVID crisis and beyond.
Tenuta Santo Pietro:
Annie Collins is a true Travel Architect–passionate about custom-designing unique and seamless travel experiences. If you would like to have a conversation with Annie about planning your next trip, head on over to freedomtravelllc.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you enjoyed the show, why not go ahead and leave a review right here and go to “Listen on Apple Podcasts”. It is much appreciated.