In this week’s episode of the Mentors by Design podcast, Host Victor
talks with guest Ken Goldberg, Founder of DSE Trading and a registered investment advisor with four decades of broad investment and trading experience. They discuss the economic outlook for 2023, the importance of understanding crowd psychology when it comes to investing, and how to spot warning signs when it comes to investing. They also cover the effects of inflation and recession on the markets and how the Federal Reserve follows the market when setting interest rates. Ken’s advice is to take a step back, think about your wealth, and have a plan in mind for when it’s time to sell. Finally, Ken shares a personal story about how the crowd mentality can affect merchandise sales at an event.
Watch Full Interview:
About Our Guest:
• Ken Goldberg is a Registered Investment Advisor, past member of the Chartered Market Technicians Association, and former #1 read contributor at TheStreet.
• He started in the 1980s at the then-powerhouse investment banking firm Drexel Burnham Lambert and subsequently managed a team of floor traders at the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
• In 2007, he won the 3rd Quarter E-mini Trading contest in the World Cup Advisors Trading Championship with +121% net growth.
• Over the past thirty-five years, he has trained over 1000 active investors and traders and has been interviewed by Stocks, Futures, and Options Magazine.
• His training courses have been endorsed by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Magazine.
• He has lectured at UNC-Chapel Hill, Seattle University School of Business and consulted with attorneys, business owners, and entrepreneurs regarding futuring and pop culture trends.
To learn more about ken goldberg, visit:
Learn more at: