During this episode, Christian Simmons, Certified Educator in Personal Finance and financial writer with Annuity.org answers the following questions:
- What are some of the best ways to save for retirement?
- How much does the average person need to save to retire comfortably?
- What can someone do to catch up for retirement planning?
- Where will your money go once you are in retirement?
- What are the biggest expenses to be aware of?
- How do you handle health care and finding the best Medicare option for yourself in retirement?
Christian Simmons is a Certified Educator in Personal Finance and financial writer who has been with Annuity.org since 2021. His areas of expertise include retirement income planning and Medicare.
To learn more about Christian,visit:
To learn more, visit:
Listen to more episodes on Mission Matters:
This podcast is for informational purposes only. Guest speakers and their firms are not affiliated with or endorsed by PAS or Guardian, and opinions stated are their own. Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). OSJ: 200 BROADHOLLOW ROAD, SUITE 405, MELVILLE NY, 11747, 631-5895400. Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. FOREST HILLS FINANCIAL GROUP is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. CA Insurance License Number – 0L64608, 2023-159059. Exp 08/2025