Join Le’Keisha Mazur on this episode as she talks about utilizing what you already have to find more deals and save money in your business. She asks questions that jogs the business owners memory about things that are used and subscribed to, all the way back from when the business was first created.
- At least 5 resources you can recall and quickly act on for savings.
- How to get customer service reps giving you the details of programs and not have it take all day.
- How you can model the companies you use to give a great experience to your clients and increase their loyalty.
- What to do with the extra gold discovered from your savings.
- After this great nugget of being a good steward of your business resources is shared.
She calls for the following:
Subscribe to the show. And here’s her call to action for the people that like extra credit on top of that.Go ahead and check out the website, legalhelp4biz.com to see how we’re making a difference in the lives of people with their services.
as she looks forward to bringing you more overlooked “Business Basics”.
“Because once it’s revealed, it cannot be concealed”. Until next time, She’s your hostess Le’Keisha Mazur. Have a great day.
To learn more, visit:
Listen to more episodes on Mission Matters: